Friday 15 November 2013

Suitcase Rummage, Woodland Christmas Tags and Forest Cat







Hello everyone! I'm going to selling a bunch of stuff at the suitcase rummage this sunday for real cheap (under $25) including:
- original artworks (the ones pictured here)
- prints
- my new zine
- cards
- brooches
- necklaces
- Lavander cats

It's at Reddacliffe Place (at the top of Queen Street mall) and goes from 12pm - 4pm. If you live in Brisbane you should come along and say hello (or buy some stuff ha ha)

I've also designed a couple of christmas tags (which I've been wanting to do since last year but never got around to doing until now) which are available as a printable pdf in my shop if you wanted to buy them.

As you can see in my new paintings I've recently started working with a new bolder/earthier colour pallet. I quite like how they turned out (especially the girl with the sketch book) Also, this paintings are much smaller than I'm used to, only A5! I quite like working in this smaller size though.

Oh! Also I'm now on instagram and twitter (both are @gracetaylor art) if you would like to follow me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment