Friday 21 November 2014

Workspace Rearrangement




I did a big spring clean of my apartment yesterday and decided to rearrange my living room, which resulted in a rotation of my desk which left it facing the wall instead of the window. I much prefer it this way because I don't get as much glare but I can still look out the window if I want to (plus I get to sit next to my favourite plant!). It also means I can have a wall of nice pictures to look at while I work. 

I really enjoyed spending the afternoon going through magazines and old golden books to find pictures that inspire me and then arranging them in a nice way on the wall. I'm really happy with it and it makes me happy when I see it. I think a friendly workspace makes a huge difference and I can't wait to start working at mine (all I need now is a more comfortable chair haha).

x Grace 

P.S. Sorry for the lack of posts/art lately I'm taking a bit of a break after the busy couple of months I've had. I've been working on some sewing projects (you might have noticed the sewing machine on my desk) which I will share with you very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment