Sunday 18 May 2014

Zine Collection


I've developed a bit of an obsession with zines lately so I thought I would share my collection with all of you.


Hard Wood and Heavy Water by Lizzie Stewart and Juniper Girls by Anke Weckmann (apologies for the blurry photo)


Bye by Sarah Mcneil, Pretty Kitties by Eva Margita, How to Tell He's Not The One For You and Scene Mean by Mel Stringer


Imaginary Lovers Issue One and Two by Devon Smith


Work in Progress by Gemma Flack and Life Continues to Be confusing by Mel Stringer


Girl Glue, curated by Mel Stringer and a little Untitled zine my Friend Angie Garland made me for an art swap.


And of course my own zines, Woodland Ladies and Rainy Days: A User's Manual

How about you, do you have a favourite zine? or a zine you've made yourself perhaps?

x Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment