Saturday 14 December 2013

Super Massive Etsy Sale!



Use the codeword "WOLVES" to get 20% off your purchase at my etsy store!

I've put literally everything from my art cupboard up for sale on my etsy because I'm moving interstate next year and I need to a) Reduce the amount of stuff I own and b) raise money because I'm super poor.

The sale goes until mid january, and after it ends I will be taking everything that's left over down from my etsy forever so if there's something you've been wanting now's the time to get it!

Currently available in my store are: Original artworks, prints, polymer clay brooches and necklaces, greeting cards, cat dolls, hand printed t-shirts, zines and super cheap value packs where you can get a combination of those things for a fraction of the price!

If you can't afford/don't want to buy my art and handmade stuff I'd really appreciate it if you could spread the word :)


2 comments:

  1. just discovered your work because of BeckaBonces feature of you! love your illustrations they are so beautiful!
    good luck for your move in January!!
    lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete